Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 3 - Mmmm... Veggie soup...

So soups can be very filling, and vegetables (most of them) are very light on the calories. So I made veggie soup tonight. I thought it was yummy, and at least one of my children actually ate her whole bowl. Good times.

Breakfast: Granola bar 100 cal
Lunch: oatmeal 275 cal
Dinner: Veggie soup. Umm.. Not sure about the calories. That's the problem with homemade. I'm going to go with 350.
Snack: Yes. Another Milky Way 250 Cal. In a weak moment before I started this, I bought a big box. I know! Horrible!
Total today: 975
Running Total: 2948
Weight: 230.8. I haven't done enough to merit a 4.4 lbs loss, so I'm going with either the scale is bugged, or my body was retaining water before, and now it isn't. I know I haven't burned 17000 calories the past few days.

3 comments:

  1. You think you've lost a couple pounds? According to what you entered as your weight today, YOU'VE GAINED 100!! What have you been eating, dude?!?! He he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. Thanks for pointing that out :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out :P

    ReplyDelete